CAELD Orientation for Incoming Students
Welcome to University of New Mexico! We are very pleased that you have chosen to attend UNM, and are looking forward to working with you as you become a scholar and a leader in the university community. The Center for Academic Excellence & Leadership Development is designed to enhance your college experience with undergraduate research, career exploration, leadership development, and prestigious scholarship opportunities. The program will also help prepare you for the next step after your undergraduate degree. The dinner will be provided at the end of the orientation. Please complete the CAELD Orientation Registration Form.
- When: August 22 (Thursday) 4:30 pm – 7:00 pm (Check-in starts 4:15 pm)
- Where: UNM Student Union Building, Ballroom C
- Review the Orientation Agenda
- Complete the Registration Form
- Questions? Please contact Kiyoko Simmons at email@example.com or 505-277-0428.